The works of art are shipped in custom-made art security packaging by experienced freight forwarders. Delivery will be made to the delivery address you have specified. Unfortunately, delivery to packing stations is not possible.
We ship to all European Union countries, as well as Great Britain, Switzerland, Norway, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, UAE and Singapore.
The shipping costs depend on the size of the artwork and the respective destination country. The shipping costs incurred for your order will be displayed to you before you place your order via Amazon. Depending on the country of delivery, you may incur additional customs duties and import sales tax for non-EU countries.
The delivery date of your ordered artwork depends on the production time and the delivery time. The delivery time depends in particular on the respective destination country. The resulting delivery time for your order will be shown to you before you place your order via Amazon. For deliveries within the EU and within Europe, the delivery time is usually less than one month.
Please check your delivery in the presence of the deliverer. If you notice any damage, please refuse acceptance. Please contact our customer service immediately so that they can order a replacement as quickly as possible. For a speedy processing it is helpful to send our customer service photos to document the damage by e-mail. If you have already received the goods and notice damage, please contact our service immediately. Please keep the original packaging for a possible return. You can reach our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order is paid for via the ‘Nepomuk Rothbaum product pages’ on Amazon.The ordered works of art are paid for by invoice.
The amount of the deposit when ordering is 35% of the total invoice amount (including VAT and delivery costs), the remaining amount of 65% of the total invoice amount must be paid within 14 days of receipt of the artwork.
After placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation and the invoice by e-mail.We will give you our bank details on the invoice.
The production of the work of art will only take place after receipt of the deposit of 35% of the total invoice amount.
It is often only possible to decide on site how much you like the work of art.That’s why you have a 30-day free return policy with us.You only pay the return shipping costs.Please keep the original packaging for a possible return.
In addition, the statutory right of cancellation of 14 days applies to online purchases within the EU.You can find more information about your right of withdrawal in our terms and conditions.